Free Prize Draw Online
Eligibility to Enter
The Free Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
No purchase necessary.
Method of Entry
You may enter on www.origins.co.uk or via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
The entry mechanism via www.origins.co.uk is: Complete the Promoter’s entry form on www.origins.co.uk/ritualiteasignup and click the submit button. You must complete the details required for entry in full. You will be asked to provide your full name and email address. Entry to the Free Prize Draw will be automatic upon clicking the ‘submit’ button (“the Entry Site”).
The entry mechanism via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter is upload a selfie/photo demonstrating how you ‘Press Pause’ tagging Origins UK, #PressPause and #PrizeDraw to your chosen platform. You must also follow the Origins UK account on the platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) which you have chosen to enter via (“the Entry Site”).
• Your photo must conform to the Photo Guidelines and Content Restrictions (“Guidelines and Restrictions”) (see below). The Promoter may remove your photo and your entry to the Promotion will become invalid if the Promoter, in its sole discretion, believes that your photo fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
• The photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format;
• The photo must not exceed 2 MB in size;
• The photo must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The photo must not contain brand names or trademarks, except for Promoter's trademark for which entrant has a limited licence to use for the sole purposes of creating and uploading a Photo into this Promotion;
• The photo must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
• The photo must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
• The photo must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The photo must not contain material that violates any laws or regulations.
• By submitting your Entry, you irrevocably grant a licence (i.e. permission) for the Promoter and its agents and licensees to edit, publish, broadcast and otherwise use your Entry for any and all purposes in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity (or, where such a licence is not lawful or enforceable, for up to 50 years from the date the Entry is submitted to the Promotion), including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s publicly accessible website(s), Facebook page(s), Twitter feeds, YouTube page(s)/channel(s), Video, and all other media whether now known or hereafter invented (“permitted purposes”). For the avoidance of doubt the Promoter may, without limitation, add a soundtrack of its own choosing to your video and edit/splice it together with other entries.
• By submitting your Entry, you warrant and undertake that:
o You are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in the Entry (including all images, footage, music and text submitted by you as part of the entry process), that your Entry is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights;
o You have the right to grant the Promoter permission to use your Entry in the ways described in these terms and conditions.
o Your Entry does not infringe English law or the law in the country in which you are normally resident;
o Your Entry does not, to the best of your knowledge and belief, infringe the law of any other country;
o You hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the Entry;
o You shall, on request, do such other things and execute such documents as are reasonably requested of you by the Promoter in order to allow the Promoter to use your Entry for the permitted purposes;
o You shall not and did not incentivise or reward anyone who voted for your Entry in any way; and
o You have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the Entry, and that your Entry does not feature anyone under the age of 12 (unless it is your own child and you have that child’s consent).
• The Promoter reserves the right to pass on any Entry (including the associated personal details) which causes it concern to the relevant authorities.
• You agree to indemnify the Promoter in respect of third party claims arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of the warranties and undertakings set out in these terms and conditions (in particular, the warranties and undertakings set out above).
There is no limit to the number of photos which can be posted by each contestant or account, but each contestant/account is only eligible to win one prize.
The start date of the promotion is 9am 1st September 2016.
The closing date by which entries must be received for the promotion is 11:59pm 30th November 2016.
The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial Competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from that Competition. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, illegible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
There will be 5 winners. Each winner will receive a prize consisting of a 2 night stay (with Breakfast and 3-course set Dinner included for both nights) at Danesfield House Hotel & Spa, Henley Road, Marlow-on-Thames, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2EY for the winner and a friend, travel contributions up to £200 per couple, 1 x 1-hour Darphin treatment each and the complete RitualiTea range (3 x face masks, 3 x body scrubs, 1 x tool and bowl) for each of the winners and their friends. All other costs, including any alcohol at the dinners, are the responsibility of the winners and their friends. This prize must be taken by 30th June 2017 and is subject to availability of dates at the Spa. The winners should provide three suggested dates for the stay and the Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate one of those dates.
There will be 5 runner-up prize-winners. Each runner up will receive and the complete RitualiTea range (3 x face masks, 3 x body scrubs, 1 x tool and bowl).
The prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Should an original prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
The Free Prize Draw will be carried out on 5th December 2016 under the supervision of an independent observer.
The prize-winners will be the first 5 names drawn at random from all valid, completed entries.
The runner-up prize-winners will be the next 5 names drawn at random from all valid, completed entries.
The prize-winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the Free Prize Draw.
Should a prize-winner not respond to the method of notification within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate their prize to another entrant.
The results of the Free Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
The prize-winners’ names and counties of residence can be obtained by sending a SAE to Community Manager, Press Pause Free Prize Draw, Origins UK & Ireland, One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JJ after 1st December 2016 and before 15th January 2017.
By entering the Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their names and counties of residence may be released if they win a prize. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity.
These terms and conditions are governed by and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram and Twitter bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. Entrants agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Promoter: Origins UK & Ireland, One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JJ