Eligibility to Enter
• The Free Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
• No purchase necessary.
Method of Entry
• To enter, complete the Promoter’s entry form on @Montanarosebrown1 on Instagram and comment your favourite Origins product on Montana's Advent Calendar post. You must be following @OriginsUK and @Montanarosebrown1. You must complete the details required for entry in full. You will be asked to provide your full name and delivery address. Entry to the Free Prize Draw will be automatic upon commenting on @Montanarosebrown1's Instagram post (“the Entry Site”).
• A limit of one entry per valid email address/person will be accepted.
• The start date of the promotion is 31st October 2021 at 6pm.
• The closing date by which entries must be received is 3rd November 2021 at 11:59pm.
• Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted.
• When you enter your details on the entry form you will be given the option to opt in to receive communications from the Promoter containing newsletters, surveys or other product and event information, cosmetic tips or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If you do opt in by ticking the consent box and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications you can change your mind at any time by updating your registration details if you have an online account or by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from the Promoter. The Promoter will not communicate with you for purposes other than in connection with this Free Prize Draw unless you opt in to receive Opt-in Communications by ticking the box.
• Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Free Prize Draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
• No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
• There will be 10 winners. Each winner will receive a prize consisting of 1 Advent Calendar.
• There will be 0 runner-up prize-winners.
• The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• Should an original prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
• Only UK residents may enter.
• The Free Prize Draw will be carried out on 4th November 2021 at 10am under the supervision of an independent observer.
• The prize-winners will be the first 10 names drawn at random from all valid, completed entries.
• The prize-winners will be notified via Instagram direct message within 2 days of the Free Prize Draw.
• Should a prize-winner not respond to the email within 2 days the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to another entrant.
• The result of the Free Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, andc) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
• If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
• To obtain the surname (only) and county of the winner(s), please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Advent Calendar Prize Draw Winners List, Origins, 1 Fitzroy Place,, 6 Mortimer St, London W1T 3JJ. All requests must be received within one month of the closing date. If the winner has objected to their data being made available in this way, their name may still be disclosed by the Promoter to the Advertising Standards Authority if requested.
• The Promoter will provide the prize-winner’s/s’ surname[s] and county[ies] of residence to the Advertising Standards Authority on request from the ASA.
• By entering the Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity.
• These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion are governed by the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.